Thursday 30 June 2016

Penultimate post for 2016

28 June
Well, this was a quickie. A party hat for Emma's birthday. The gals are coming over for lunch tomorrow (just one toddler between us, with the other kids all at school), so of course there was frantic "night before visitors" tidying up ...leaving just a little time to squeeze my doodle in for the day. This was also the day I forgot for the first time in 120 days to record my second of video for #1secondeveryday ...at 11.30pm I remembered I needed to get it and thought that I'd get some footage of doing the doodle ....and then promptly forgot until the following morning at school banking. D'oh!



29 June
Another late night, exhausted, last minute doodle. I went through lots of scrap pieces (which I haven't really done so far for this challenge), and ended up just putting it all in words!  Fear not though, as I post this penultimate post on the morning of 30 June, I am happy to say the final #doodlejune for #blogjune is already underway ...hope to finish it off when I get back home this afternoon.   

Hurrah! 1 post to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment