Friday 30 June 2017

The final #blogjune, forever.

..and so this ends #blogjune for me. It's been 6 years, but the season has now passed.

This year, I didn't even "blog"june except the the first 2 posts, and now this final one. I did however write a haiku (no, no, not a poet, not even close) and doodle an accompanying doodle (no, no, not an artist, just a doodle - alright, a doodler). I managed this every day of June, and posted them to Instagram @stickstitchcut *almost* everyday - sometimes there was a bit of a next morning catchup for the posting.

So, to keep the set together with the previous years, here is my Blogjune 2017. I'm still working on #the100dayproject on Insta - 12 days to go on that one. I daresay I will come back again for that next year instead.






No comments:

Post a Comment